Training and dissemination activities
Fabbrica della Bioenergia has organized and organizes a wide range of training services designed specifically to meet requests from different targets.
The training of the Bioenergy Factory, supported by the experience of professors of the Politecnico di Milano, is composed of:
- conferences and technical-scientific workshops;
- informative or in-depth courses for farmers, breeders, technicians, consultants or public administration staff;
- didactic-demonstrative activities and internships with students of lower and upper secondary schools;
- specific courses on request, organized and built ad hoc according to the needs.
Below are some of the courses carried out in recent years with a duration ranging from 3 hours to several days (including technical visits to biogas plants).
Here are some conferences and workshops we recently attended:
- Conference “ALGAEUROPE 2019” (Amsterdam, 4-6th Dicember2018)
- Workshop “I benefici delle alghe: utilizzi e applicazioni' presso la Fiera AQUAFARM (Pordenone - 13-14th Febraury 2019)
- Conference “Biogas, Biometano, BioGNL: Upgrading, nuovi incentivi e sostenibilità” (San Donato Milanese, MI - 27th June 2019)
- Conference IWAlgae2019 “Algal Technologies and Stabilization Ponds for Wastewater Treatment and Resource Recovery ” (Valladolid (Spagna) - 1st-2nd July 2019)
- “16th World Congress on Anaerobic Digestion” (Delft (The Netherlands) - 23rd-27th June 2019)
- Conference AlgaEurope 2019 ”IMAP Project: Two Years Pilot Scale Results” (Paris - 3rd-5thDicember, 2019)
- Conference annuale dell’Associazione Italiana per lo Studio e le applicazioni delle microalghe (AISAM2020) (Padova - 7/9/2020)
- Workshop giovani - Associazione Italiana per lo Studio e le Applicazioni delle Microalghe - AISAM (Firenze - November 2019)
- Conference AquaFarm “Opportunità di impiego delle microalghe per il trattamento delle acque reflue di origine tessile”. (Pordenone - 19-20th Febraury 2020)
- Conference WaterEnergyNexus, su tematiche Anammox (2nd-4th dDcember 2020, online)
- Webinair “METANOGENESI IDROGENOTROFA La via biologia all’upgrade del biogas e al power to gas. Esperienze e prospettive” (online - 10th May 2021)